Name Of Company
Innocent Beauty Colchester
8 8 St. Faith Road
Colchester CO4 0PS
Tel: 07709986634 07709986634
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/innocent.beauty.colchester
Appointment Cancellation Policy Agreement
Your appointment time has been specially reserved for you, should you be unable to keep your appointment a minimum of 24 hrs notice is required. Failure to give adequate notice may result in a
charge for the time and or full prepayment of your next booking which will be non-refundable.
Vouchers, Loyalty & Recommend A Friend Cards
- All the above can not be used in conjuction with any other offers or stacked.
- Vouchers cannot be used on any reatil products.
- All our gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash once purchased.
- Once a vouchers has been purchased they are non-refundable.
- The Value of the Voucher must be used in one visit as we are unable to provide credit for unused amount.
- The voucher must be the original.
- We are unable to replace lost or damaged vouchers purchased.
- Recommend a friend vouchers are based on the discount being applied once the friend has booked and payed for thier treatment. Innocent Beauty will then apply the discount on your next treatment.
This offer is based on one discount ber visit.
- Loyalty card stamps are based on spending over £ 10 per visit to receive one stamp. On the 8th stamp a £10 credit will be applied to your next treatment.
- Loyalty cards must be presented for stamping following a minium value of treatment.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Innocent Beauty, the owner and
operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to
occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Innocent Beauty and
acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Innocent Beauty and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
All prices, treatments and information are correct at time of printing and are subject to revision without notice. Deposits maybe required for some treatments.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Innocent Beauty, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any
text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or
forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and
other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark
displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen, tablet or mobile device.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Innocent Beauty.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website.
Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Innocent Beauty or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Innocent Beauty makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as
available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for
a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Innocent Beauty is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Innocent Beauty uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and
all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Innocent Beauty accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Innocent Beauty reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and
conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our
or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Innocent Beauty accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights
will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly
to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken
place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will,
to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
Innocent Beauty Details
- Innocent Beauty of 8 St Faith Rd Colchester, Essex, Co4 0ps operates the Website. www.innocentbeautycolchester.co.uk
You can contact Innocent Beauty by email on email@example.com .
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).